Cultural Partner of Le Meridien Piccadilly
As one of the world's great ochestras, the Philharmonia Orchestra leads the field for its quality of playing, for its innovative approach to audience development, residencies, music education and the use of new technologies in reaching a global audience.
Together with its relationships with the world’s most sought-after artists, most importantly it’s Principal Conductor and Artistic Advisor, Esa-Pekka Salonen, the Philharmonia Orchestra is at the heart of British musical life.
As Official Hotel Partner, Le Méridien Piccadilly is delighted to offer an exclusive offers to its audiences including:
- 10% discount on accommodation in one of our stylish rooms (please book special rate below)
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage whilst staying at the hotel (including afternoon tea, the Terrace Grill & Bar and Longitude 0°8')
- Cultural experiences & benefits with our local partners
WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN, UNLOCKING MUSIC
Ignite the imagination and creativity of your little ones through
an exclusive series of themed children’s orchestral workshops
conducted by leader John Webb and a trio of Philharmonia
musicians. A fun and lively hour-long music workshop inspired
by the seasons accompanied by a traditional afternoon tea
experience for the adults.
- Reserve Online
- Call: +442078513085
£45 per adult ticket inclusive of one child to attend the workshop and, an afternoon tea for both. £15 per additional child ticket. £30 per additional adult ticket.
Dates of workshops:
- Sunday 7th May 2017 | Family Workshop - Time: (14:00-17:00)
- Sunday 8th October 2017| Family Workshop - Time: (14:00-17:00)
- Sunday 17th December 2017| Family Workshop - Time: (14:00-17:00)