Unlock Art - Inspiring Cultural Experiences
In partnership with the Royal Institute of British Architects
Le Méridien’s Unlock Art™ programme offers guests complimentary access to forward-thinking cultural institutions around the world.
Exclusive to guests of Le Méridien Piccadilly, present your room key card to enjoy the following inspiring experiences at the Royal Institute of British Architects:
- Priority access to RIBA's engaging exhibitions & workshops
- 10% discount on any purchase in the RIBA Bookshop
- Complimentary maps for exclusive self-guided walking tours
Unlock London's rich architecture and capture the beauty of the city with bespoke self-guided walking tours of precincts between the hotel and RIBA:
- Delving into the heart of Mayfair and Marylebone, this tour takes you through some of London's most celebrated squares and wide Georgian streets.
- Explore the world behind the grand facades of London's main streets to reveal the twists, turns and surprises of Soho and Fritzovia.
For more information and to obtain your complimentary map, please contact the hotel Concierge.
The Royal Institute of British Architects is a 15 minute walk from Le Méridien Piccadilly.
Find us on Google Maps
Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm
(Tuesdays open until 8pm)
Sunday: Open during exhibitions.